A family owned company established in 1992 by Mr. František Piškanin. By growing organically and developing its own know-how, HOPI has become one of the most important logistics companies in the Central European region.
The company responds to market demands with active logistics, with a strong emphasis on an environmentally-focused approach. HOPI opened its Slovak operations in the year 2000, and in 2004 in Hungary and in 2012 a subsidiary company was established in Poland. In 2013 there was the establishment of a subsidiary in Romania.
Our mission is to provide comprehensive logisitcs services.
Our main advantages are:
- A stable, experienced and professional logistics team
- Highly sophisticated IT
- Solution of packaging management problems
- EDI and web interface with the customer
- Well-arranged on-line reporting
- Logistics centres in optimum locations
- Most up-to-date warehousing technologies